Sunday, April 1, 2012

Andre Hart


Name: Andre Hart
Website:  Facebook.com/TheAndreHart

What do you do?
I write songs, I sing the songs, I play harmonica, I play the auto harp, I paint, I draw, I’m and Artist.

Where can we find your work?
Facebook and Kalied Gallery for now.

What inspires you to create and how do you keep motivated when things get tough?
I don’t know what inspires me and things don’t really get tough they get more or less the same, so I tend to change and adapt quickly to new forms.

What do you think is more important content/finished product or technique/process?
 The words.

Who are some people who influence and/or inspire you?
Bob Dylan, Al Preciado and Dave Thomas

If you could be any fictional character who would you be?
The President of The United States.

When do you get your best ideas?
Idk  they come and go as they please, sometimes it comes from reading a newspaper.

What materials/tools do you use most to create your work?
Oils for painting, I use brushes knifes, the usual stuff. For music it’s not all too complicated.

Are you self taught or formally educated? How do you think that has influenced or affected your work?
Self taught in painting though I was classically trained in figurative and portrait drawing when I was 11. Not very much, I tend to leave the past where it is and think about now. That’s what’s really important to me.

What would your creative work taste like?
Sound.

When you are not creating what do you like to do?
Read the news paper, listen to music, see the girl, go to shows, a lot of things.

How did you learn to access your creative talents and gain the confidence to put it out there for everyone to experience?
I really have no idea. I’ve been an artist since I can recall at age 3. It didn’t take much to get it out there I just showed up. If people like it or not idk, it really doesn’t matter as long as they can see it really.

What advice would you give others just beginning their creative adventures? 
Honestly I have no clue because I don’t know where my creativity comes from I just do as the day comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment